MailshotMaker by Royal Mail
About MailshotMaker by Royal Mail
Get your message out and bring customers in
Gone are the days of direct mail being used in isolation. With MailshotMaker for Engagement Cloud, you can break through the digital noise with powerful direct mail based on customer insight and behavior – all aligned with your digital marketing strategy. The MailshotMaker for Engagement Cloud integration lets you easily integrate offline and online channels, for truly omnichannel experiences that customers will remember.
Key benefits of using MailshotMaker with Engagement Cloud
- Manage your online and offline marketing channels from one single interface
- Craft truly omnichannel customer journeys that accompany customers on and off screen
- Extend your digital campaigns with postcards, letters, and sealed mailers
- Deepen your customer relationships with event invites, loyalty rewards, and other personalized campaigns
- Automate your direct mail within Engagement Cloud’s program builder, linking it to any marketing program
- Test and optimize direct mail within the context of your omnichannel marketing strategy
How does MailshotMaker for Engagement Cloud work?
The integration lets you include direct mail in your omnichannel marketing program. Engagement Cloud’s program builder can trigger high-quality printing, postage, and delivery via MailshotMaker. Depending on the program and where the node is featured, a workflow will instruct MailshotMaker who to send to and when.
Users can select which pre-built MailshotMaker design they want that particular marketing program to send.
What do I need to get started with MailshotMaker for Engagement Cloud?
- An Engagement Cloud account. Not got one? You can sign up for a trial here.
- A MailshotMaker account. It's free, just sign up here.
MailshotMaker for Engagement Cloud use case examples:
- Reach unengaged subscribers, who aren’t responding to digital campaigns, with direct mail
- Encourage a first purchase by sending direct mail featuring a promo code to new subscribers
- Win back lapsed customers through a multichannel re-engagement program that triggers a mailshot with a coupon code to customers who haven’t purchased in 6 months
- Send a physical event reminder via mailshot to contacts that have attended previous events
- Identify customers who have purchased from a particular product category and send a mailshot promoting a different category that cross-sells well